The NDA has the following permanent positions open:
- Manager: Organisation Development
- Manager: HR Administration and Operations
- HR Practitioner: Organisational Development (OD)
- Admin Assistant to the office of the COO six (6) months contract.
- It is our intention to promote representivity (race/gender and disability) in the Public Service through filling of this post and
candidates whose transfer/ promotion/appointment will promote representivity will receive preference.
- Note: A detailed Curriculum Vitae, with three references must accompany your application. Please note that the successful
candidates will be required to undergo appropriate security clearance process. Applicants are required to show proof of original/
certified copies of qualifications during the selection process. Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only.
- Closing Date: 21 April 2017
How to apply:
i. View and read through the attached Job Description and Requirements for the position.
ii. Interested candidates should send their detailed Curriculum Vitaes (CVs) to email@example.com.
iii. Please DO NOT send academic certificates as these will be requested at a later stage during the selection process only if shortlisted.
iv. For enquiries regarding this positions Ms Nonhlanhla Zulu on 011 018 5523
Should you not be contacted in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.